Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Supplies - 24v
Hello. I've STF but without finding exactly what I was looking for. I am probably search handicaped, but figured I'd put it here just so that I could find it again in 6 month's when I forget. Smile

And what are the dimensions of the plug? It's 2.1mm female with positive center, but what's the length. I see 9.5 and 12mm standards.

What Power Supply are people using when using the 1W cards in WAR1's? I'm searching DigiKey and Jameco. I'm in Canada, so I think DigiKey would be best for shipping to me - so I'm looking for suggestions. Smile

Thanx.
we use a din rail mounted power supply 48v 4.5 amps let me find the url i think its on the office computer. thay also have 24v models also

here is the link for the 24volt models

http://www.trcelectronics.com/24-volt-po...il-1.shtml

ninedd Wrote:Hello. I've STF but without finding exactly what I was looking for. I am probably search handicaped, but figured I'd put it here just so that I could find it again in 6 month's when I forget. Smile

And what are the dimensions of the plug? It's 2.1mm female with positive center, but what's the length. I see 9.5 and 12mm standards.

What Power Supply are people using when using the 1W cards in WAR1's? I'm searching DigiKey and Jameco. I'm in Canada, so I think DigiKey would be best for shipping to me - so I'm looking for suggestions. Smile

Thanx.
We usually order the longer size.
Hi. Thanx, but I'm talking about normal CPE installations at a customer's home - not something DIN rail mounted at a tower. Smile

We just find that if we need to put a 1W card in a 1020, then the WAR1 will reboot over and over. I'm looking for recommendations on what Power Supply people are using when using the 1W cards in WAR1's?

Thanx.
http://www.trcelectronics.com/Meanwell/g...-p1j.shtml

There is some other manufacturerslisted at that site as well.
If you buy a qty, like 100, the price goes down by 50% or so.

I use these a lot myself.
OK, we have been using 24v for WAR1's - we'll try some of these 48V and see if that stops the rebooting. We have used 24v 1.5AMPs with good results, but we need to get some more and the ones we ordered last time are no longer available.
ninedd Wrote:OK, we have been using 24v for WAR1's - we'll try some of these 48V and see if that stops the rebooting. We have used 24v 1.5AMPs with good results, but we need to get some more and the ones we ordered last time are no longer available.

Have you tried Newark Electronics. www.newark.com (then click on Canada). All prices are in Canadian Dollars.

24V 0.8A $13.20 ea 10 qty pricing ($10.92 ea in 100qty)
24V 1.2A $23.54 ea 10 qty pricing ($19.74 ea in 100qty)
48V 0.5A $16.03 ea Promo pricing right now, any qty.
48V 0.75A $46.21ea 10 qty pricing ($42.88 ea in 25qty)

These are good quality CSA/UL approved units.

I'd do some looking to find a surplus lot of something or see if you can find a foreign manufacturer to import lots of 100 from.

Just a quick search found this one... 24V 1A $17.01 Canadian in 10+ qty

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POE/Power supply Beebe 6 3,751 02-02-2010, 04:06 AM
Last Post: lagaceja